Friday 21 February 2014

Introduction

Heya guys!

      So as this is my first post I guess it's the one where I introduce myself, right? So my OurWorld name is currently Astrid x33 and I've got this new account because I used a different email for facebook and everything.
      Okay, so here's a picture of me:

      So, not the best, I get it. My first blog for gaming was my MSP blog, dead obviously. But it's called Miss Unicorn xo's MSP blog or something like that...

      Stop judging me.
      So yeah, this blog is just for fun and we can catch up on OurWorld stuff and all, cool yeah? C: <33
      Oh yes, I'm also British so don't expect and American slang language in my posts, that's a notice. I'll link the blog through my OW bio. So, feel free to add me and hopefully, I can see your guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment