Friday 21 February 2014

Mr Mole's Mystery Mart Friday 21/02/2014

Hello again! So, after my introduction post this will probably be my first proper post, so yeah <:

      Okay, so, diving straight in, todays items on the mart consist of a range of dramatic capes, devil hoods, mage staves. mermaid shell tops, boxing gloves, alpha blasters etc. You see, I would take picture which I was doing but the items keep moving so we're screwed for doing pictures.
      Now, because I'm a cheapo and can't get gem videos on my Facebook, I'm going on my normal account to get some gems.

      Okay, I've got some and I bought an Alpha Blaster, take a look (;


      So, with that, I decided to show you an outfit of all or some of my mystery mart items. If I can.
      Okay, so I have recently traded alot, this was all I could find :<


      Okay, so enjoy the mystery mart, if you want to tell me what you got you can leave a comment on the blog or leave a comment on my ourworld profile: Astrid x33

Have fun! x <3 <:

No comments:

Post a Comment